We had a family reunion. Steve's brother Dave and his family fly out to us once a year and we get to do some fun family things. This year we all made it to the family reunion. Everyone was happy to get an updated family picture. We got everyone but Reagan to cooperate. I think the pictures turned out pretty good.


We are pretty lucky to live where we do. When the fourth of July comes around we have hot air balloons launch literally around the corner from our house! It is so awesome. The kiddos loved going outside all three days of the launch and watch the balloons!
We went up to Grandma and Grandpa Pranger's house for fireworks and to gear up for Stadium of fire. We all had so much fun!! We then headed off to our nephew's grave to light it up for the night. We then headed off to stadium of fire. We love going... although a little difficult with the kiddos it is still way fun! Plus who doesn't love getting entertained by Brad Paisley and David Archuletta?
Its PARADE TIME! Provo Utah has the biggest celebration for the 4th of July!! I love it.... Steve camped out with some friends and saved us an awesome spot. Right under a tree and in the shade the entire time. It was nice. The kids enjoyed the parade and had so much fun. We were lucky to have so many friends and family be with us this year.
Oh and only in Provo Utah do missionaries walk in a parade, getting a standing ovation and are the biggest hit!
Me and my mom needed some retail therapy. So off we went to go shopping. We found this hilarious dog for Reagan. When I showed her she was thrilled to pieces!! SO FUNNY!
Reagan having fun in my windows.
So while Steve's brother was up here we did some fun things with them. Steve and Phoenix hiked the Y with them. I was surprised that Phoenix made it all the way. He wanted to be like the big boys so bad so he got up there.
Dave and Kristin are both Alumni of BYU so they wanted to go and see how it all changed. Phoenix loved hanging with his cousins. It was fun to tour around the campus with them.
Phoenix loves his cousins. Here he is hanging with his buddy Teagan.
Now we are onto Phoenix's birthday. We had him choose what theme he wanted and he chose pirates. So we were lucky enough to get a Jack Sparrow to come to his party. Jack led them on a pirate chase. Phoenix had so much fun and still talks about his party!
So Phoenix got a bike for his birthday and was ready to go riding one night. He does awesome. Way better than we ever thought!
Since his actual birthday was on Monday and the party was on Saturday we did a low key birthday on Monday. We went to Chuck E Cheese with his Grandma Pranger, Grandpa Pranger and Aunt Lucy. He even got to meet Chuck E Cheese and didn't get scared once! Way to go bud!
We then went up to the aquarium in Sandy. The boys had so much fun. Reagan was fascinated by all the fish. She would just stand there for minutes staring at one fish. Then she would move to the next fish and stand and stare. She had so much fun! So did the boys.
Steve-Well he has been enjoying a great summer break. We are gearing up to go to school this fall. Then graduating in April. It is going to be so nice! He did have one major improvement this month. He finally got his teeth fixed. For those who don't know when he was younger he got hit by a baseball. Thankfully the braces held it in and it reattached. But it was dead, had a root canal. It had slowly turned super dark brown and looked awful. He got a crown and a veneer done and now his teeth look amazing!! I will post pictures next month.
Whitney-I had fun this month doing a few photo shoots. One for friends, one for family reunion and one for some bridals. You can check those at bakingphotos.blogspot.com I also started doing zumba with a friend. It is so fun! I love the workout and I come out sore every time. I guess that means its working?? Its been nice. My garden is blossoming and I am getting a ton of food from it.
Phoenix- He is now my big 4 year old. That seems so weird to say. He has grown up way to fast. He is looking forward to preschool starting again. I think I am too. Phoenix loved to tell everyone that he was turning from 3 to 5 the whole month. But after a lot of patience he finally learned that you turn from 3-4. He loves to play baseball, soccer, and water guns with us. He also loves to go swimming so we spend a lot of time doing that as well.
Reagan- She is every where. She is now into the climbing phase. She loves to climb on everything. We are constantly wondering how she got up into these high places. She especially loves to climb in her high chair. When I start dinner she will whine at me until I pull out her chair so she can climb in. She loves to play baseball as well. She will place the ball on the tee and then find a bat to nick it off and then squeal with delight.
No comments:
Post a Comment