So we took the kids to a BYU basketball game. Phoenix has been to one before and was super excited to go again. Reagan was a first timer and it showed. For the first little bit she just sat there trying to figure out what was going on. But then she got into it clapping and yelling. It was such a fun time.
So yes I did have a birthday in January. I love my birthday because I am constantly surrounded by amazing friends and family. Due to Steve's crazy schedule we decided to celebrate on the weekend. But I did get to go to lunch with my amazing parents, have crepes with my sisters, get flowers (my favorite thing) from my hubby, had very awesome, non cranky, non fighting kids all day. It was an amazing day. We spent the weekend shopping and eating at our favorite restaurant Tucanos.
So on January 28th 2009 my nephew passed away and every year we go and release something on his death date. So we put lights in balloons and released them. My mom is so creative in finding cool things to celebrate this occasion.
One Sunday we got together to have family dinner and celebrate a ton of birthdays. Mine and Reagan's being included in that bunch. We had a fabulous dinner and delicious cake. I love spending time with my family and enjoying hanging out.
So I love how cute my kids are. They love to hang out with each other and play together. Quite often I find them just like this. In Phoenix's bed snuggling with each other.
Steve- What a crazy schedule this one has. He is in his last semester and he is loving it. With only two classes left to take he is enjoying having an easy semester. He is still working full time as well so you can imagine how busy that is keeping him.
Whitney- I have started to watch my nephew once again this month. It is fun because the kids love to play with each other which has given me lots of time to get the house cleaned. I am finding a lot of stuff that we no longer use. So I am anxiously awaiting spring for a good yard sale. I have loved spending so much time with my kiddos.
Phoenix- What a good kid. He is such a good listener and loves to help around the house. He is always asking what else he can do to help. So far he loves to wrap up the cord for the vacuum, put away silverware, sweep, make his bed, put clothes in the laundry. It has been nice to have a little helper around.
Reagan- Well apparently when our kids get close to turning the age of two they figure out how to climb out of their crib and it is on to a big kid bed. So since Reagan's birthday is just a few days away we are off to find her a toddler bed. She loves to get out of her bed in the morning find mom and dad and snuggle in their bed. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is also talking so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment