Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September

September just flew by for us.  Between school, work, dance class, a new born, BYU football and soccer we have stayed super busy!  The kids have loved watching the BYU games with us.  Although after about 20 minutes they are done and ready to go play.  But they sure like to dress up for the game.
 
The kids love having Kaylin around.  They love to sit on the floor with her. Reagan gets out her princesses and will entertain Kaylin with them. Phoenix loves to get books and read them to her. I think its adorable.
Reagan was super excited because she got to start dance class this month.  She loves to get her dance clothes on and practice.  Its so fun to see the excitement on her face as she dances.
  
One day Phoenix didn't have school so I decided that I wanted to take all the kids out. I think many thought I was nuts, 1- 6 year old, 1- 3 year old, and a newborn all by myself.  Well at the beginning I thought so too.  Because getting out the door was not the easiest.  Phoenix was so ready to get out and play and Reagan was being super destructive and Kaylin was super gassy which made her scream a lot. So I kept trying all morning to get out the door but it just was not happening.  So I decided to wait, eat lunch, and then try again.  And it worked!! I got out the door, 4 hours later than I wanted but I did it.  So once we got out we went to go see Steve and let him show off the new little one.   We then arrived at our destination.  The zoo.  And it was awesome.  The kids were well behaved. Stayed right by me, and the baby slept 90% of the time. 
 
Reagan loves to go and get Kaylin's outfits for the day. She thinks that it is so fun to dress her up and I have to agree with her.  
So as  you all should know we are HUGE BYU fans here at the Baker household.  Our kids have grown up loving the Cougars as well.  It makes it very fun on game days.  The kids love to get their cougar gear on.  They get their pom poms and yell cones and have a blast running around the house cheering on the cougars.

I was really excited when I could capture a smile of Kaylin.  I love when they get those huge goofy gum-less smiles on their faces.  Its adorable!

 The kids love hanging out with daddy. Reagan loves to be his little cuddle buddy and Phoenix loves to do the more grown up thing (like helping him shave. HAHA).  Recently  we have all become big board game people.  So we are constantly all laying out on the floor playing a game or too.  Our favorites include Candy land, sorry and zingo.  It provides us with lots of laughs!
 We were very excited for our next event. Blessing our baby girl Kaylin.  She was blessed on Sunday September 29th.  It was a beautiful day filled with many of our loved ones. We are so lucky to be surrounded by so many loved ones.  Kaylin looked beautiful in her white dress and slept the entire time of the blessing.  It was such a relief seeing as she was fussy before hand.  We were able to have a nice luncheon afterwords to celebrate this fun event. 
 






Steve- He is doing really well. He is still just working hard.  He has been super busy lately between work, scouts and soccer he is always on the run doing something.  He is also super excited because football season is here.  He has loved cheering on his cougars, as have we all.  
Whitney- I am enjoying the newest addition to our life.  As well as watching both Phoenix and Reagan in their various activities too.  I am starting to get ready for the holiday season to start.  I have been cleaning out and organizing our house so we are as ready as possible.
Phoenix- He is doing so good!  He loves going to school and has especially loved learning how to spell this year.  He also was super excited because this month he finally scored his first goal in soccer.  The look on his face when he scored was priceless.
Reagan- Well she is fully enjoying life. She loves being a big sister and is super helpful to me. She loves going to take sister on walks  She also likes to lay on the floor next to Kaylin and play with her toys while telling sister stories.  She also loves going to dance class and asks everyday if its the day to go. 
Kaylin-  She is doing great.  She has done really good for the most part sleeping at night.  She is starting to smile a little bit.  One morning she was laying on the floor and when Steve came in from taking Phoenix to the bus stop she heard his voice and got the biggest grin on her face.  It was so cute!

No comments: