MARCH 2015. I can not believe it has been so long since I have blogged on here..... so now I am playing catch up. So here is what happened in our lives in the month of March! The kiddos all got new outfits for Aunt Melissa's wedding (which happens in May). I loved the girls dresses. And Phoenix always looks handsome in a nice white shirt.
The two older kids also got to start soccer this month. Which meant a lot of getting up early on Saturdays and being gone for a long time. They were always so good about cheering each other on and rooting for their siblings team to win.
Kaylin just loved running around and being silly no matter what we were doing!
We also told the kids that we were going to get a trampoline this year. They haven't exactly loved being outdoor people and we try so hard to get them out and playing. The trampoline was such a big hit!! Now we can not get them indoors. Weather it is riding bikes, scooters, jumping or many more they are not outdoor kiddos!
We have now been married 9 years!! HOLY COW!! It has been such a fun ride and journey and I so thankful for having this guy always by my side. We made a super nice home made meal of things we had wanted to try. We waited til we put the kids to bed and enjoyed a quiet delicious dinner by candle light.
Reagan had a preschool field trip out to the fire station. She had so much fun looking at the fire trucks. Kaylin was quite entertained too.
We then took the kids to the Lego exhibit at the mall out here. We got to see many things built out of Lego's. The kids got a free Lego kit and got to race Lego cars.
I signed Reagan up for a little dance clinic at the high school. She had fun dancing with the big girls.
While Kaylin loves to pretend to be more grown up than she really is.
We then had another field trip for Reagan to the Aquarium. She got to go with her best friend and they had so much fun! Her favorite animal was the penguin. While I think Kaylin enjoyed the shark tank the best.
We then had a lot of time playing at the park because it was so warm! Phoenix also started to get packages for his baptism. A bunch of friends and family started to write him letters and send him packages for his special day. He loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment