Wednesday, July 22, 2015

May 2015

So since the weather has been so nice I have been back out walking again.   It is been so nice that we have a big park not to far away where you have a huge path to walk on. 
 Since the kids had so much fun at the zoo we had to go back and this time we wanted to take Dad.  We always enjoy when dad gets the day off and we get to just go and play and enjoy our day.




 Reagan had one more field trip and it was her last one.  This time we went to Wheeler Farm.  It is a cute farm where they got to see lots of animals.  They fed the ducks and we had a fun picnic there too.



 We again have spent many of our days at the park playing!  These kids do not get sick of parks and running around.  It is awesome.

 Kaylin thinks she is so grown up lately and tries to sit with the big kids and put on mom's lipstick.  She is so fun and is growing up way to quickly!

 Reagan is getting really good at writing her name.  She has been doing it all by herself at preschool and we have been working at home to improve her skills.
 This was the last month for soccer.  Which we were happy about because the last 3 games we got soaking wet.  This game was no exception.  So we stayed in the car to watch Phoenix play.
 We got to go to the Payson Temple open house.  It was so beautiful and the spirit was super strong there.  The kids enjoyed going and loved all the stain glass work throughout the temple.  It was really fun because we got to go with Steve's sister Kelly and her family. 
 Reagan had her preschool graduation!  I am not ready for her to go to kindergarten but I guess it is the next thing on her list.  She has loved preschool and has done so good.  I am so proud of how much she has learned and how much she has grown.


 Then the big day arrived! MY BABY SISTER GOT MARRIED!  And boy oh boy was it a windy day.  We all looked so windblown in the pictures.  But it was a beautiful sunny day.  My sister looked gorgeous ( I may be biased but so what!).  Congratulations Melissa and Evan!  We are so happy for you two!

 Right after Melissa's wedding me and Steve conquered our next home improvement project.  A tufted headboard.  It turned out exactly how I wanted it and I was so proud of us for doing such a good job.  It looks awesome in our bedroom and completes the look we have been going for.
 Phoenix had a puppet play at school and luckily I had a friend who wanted to watch both girls so I could go and watch him.  He was the most animated in his voice and did a great job remembering his lines.  He also won the curious cat award.  Because he is always asking how things work, why did that happen, what does that mean. He truly is curious about everything.



 SO I was able to surprise Steve.  I never can surprise Steve. He is always guessing at what is going on. His best friend had a conference in S.L.C and wanted to meet up.  So we came up with a brilliant plan that blew Steve out of the water.  He had no clue and was super excited that this happened and surprised that I pulled it off.
 While here Uncle Merrill dropped off a letter and a super awesome scripture case for Phoenix.  He loved his case and can't wait to get himself a set of scriptures.
 We then had the last day of school and the first day of summer.  I am so glad for school and love to see the kids learn.  But it makes my heart full when they are home.


No comments: