Okay I know it is late but it is here....
This month was super busy but also a lot of fun. We started off the month with Steve, Grandpa Pranger, Aunt Melissa, Phoenix and cousin Teagan going to the airshow. The boys were mesmerized. I don't know who loved it more the older boys or the younger. Although now the boys love to look up to the sky and yell out airplane!! It is super cute!



After that Steve took me to a concert. I love American Idol and have watched it from the very begining. Of course that means I am a Kelly Clarkson fan. I love her music!! So when we found out she was coming to Utah to do a concert Steve got me tickets. It was amazing. He even went to the concert with me and liked it. He was glad her new album had a little more of a rock edge to it. It made it way fun.
This month was super busy but also a lot of fun. We started off the month with Steve, Grandpa Pranger, Aunt Melissa, Phoenix and cousin Teagan going to the airshow. The boys were mesmerized. I don't know who loved it more the older boys or the younger. Although now the boys love to look up to the sky and yell out airplane!! It is super cute!



After that Steve took me to a concert. I love American Idol and have watched it from the very begining. Of course that means I am a Kelly Clarkson fan. I love her music!! So when we found out she was coming to Utah to do a concert Steve got me tickets. It was amazing. He even went to the concert with me and liked it. He was glad her new album had a little more of a rock edge to it. It made it way fun.



Phoenix has loved the summer time. It includes climbing into everything he can fit into. Also eating ice cream with cousins and aunts. And swimming, he always asks to go swimming. I am glad for all the outdoor activities we can do during the summer.


We also had a nice relaxing weekend at Bear Lake. Our friends Merrill and Shannon Taylor have invited us to come up every year for a weekend or two. We love to go up, relax and enjoy the beach. We played rock band and Phoenix loved to be a big boy and help participate. He also loved playing in the wet sand and jumping in the water. Unfortunately it wasn't the warmest weekend to go so everyone but Phoenix was hestiant to jump in the water. After a few minutes of throwing the frisbee Steve ended up in the water as well. It was a good laugh for everyone.





We also stopped by Preston on our way home and said hi to Steve's parents. They were way excited to see Phoenix and we were way excited to see them. It was nice to be able to stop on our way home and visit.

The next weekend we went to a family reunion for Steve's family. Phoenix loved that it was at a park with a lot of slides. He was running up and down the slides with his dad. He couldn't get enough of them. It was fun for him because he has several cousins that are around his same age. So he had plenty of buddies to play with.


We also found out we will be expecting baby #2!! We were originallydue Valentines day but when they measured the baby at our first appointment they added two days. So Baker baby #2 is due Feb 16, 2010. We are way excited for this. Phoenix loves little kids and being a big helper. We have a 5 month old nephew and he loves to give him lots of love and cuddles. It is way cute.
Steve- Well he has been a big help latley. Since I have been pretty sick with this pregnancy he loves to come home and help in any way. He has always loved cooking and is grateful for the opportunities he has been given lately. Also it has given more opportunities to do one on one things with Phoenix. Their favorite thing is to go swimming. He is also a big help in continuing to do work around our neighborhood. He is excited for football season to begin. He is starting to feel the itch and ready for sports. I can't say I blame him.
Phoenix- He is such an amazing little boy. He is finally wanting to talk more. He loves books and loves to count. He will repeat the words that you say. So it is fun to see him actually grasping concept of what things are. He is so active outside. He loves to play all kinds of sports. We joke that he will be a multi-tasker at sports because he loves so many.
Whitney- Well I am doing as well as you can expect a pregnant person to do. This pregnancy has been so different from Phoenix. So it has been a learning process of how to deal with an almost two year old and how to take care of myself so I don't get so sick. Luckily lately it seems to be more under control so I am starting to feel better. I am also enjoying my garden and glad that most of it has tripled in size. I can't wait to harvest everything this fall.
Well that is about all for now. We will update you at the end of July with all our fun from that month!



No comments:
Post a Comment