Finally we have decent weather and can go out and play. I love going out with the kids and playing new games with them. Phoenix gets really creative with what games we play.
The kids also love when we have friends to come over and play. I got to babysit my friends little girl Ally. As you can tell the kids were so excited to come and have her play. They would share all their toys and tell her all sort of stories.
One day Steve got Reagan ready and she was a total 80's baby! Super cute!
We found a golf course who was having a kids day out. They got to get a golf club (not a fake one a real golf club). Phoenix could not be more excited. He had asked for weeks to go golfing with daddy. Reagan enjoyed her pink golf club and trying to see if she could copy big brother.
After golfing we went to the zoo. We had so much fun, they are redoing the zoo. So half of the zoo was closed down so to make it more fun they put in life size dinosaurs. Phoenix was so scared at first and then realized how much fun they are. There is even a velociraptor that spits water out at you. On one Saturday me and Steve got to go out golfing, so Aunt Kelly took the kids to the zoo. We met up with her later that day but the kids sure did have fun! Oh and me and Steve had so much fun golfing. We went with my parents and little sister Melissa. It was for my Uncle Gene's birthday and we all had a blast!


So my parents were out of town one weekend and we decided to have Melissa (since she was the only single gal home) to come and have dinner with us. She decided she was going to try and smash whip cream on Phoenix. Phoenix got so mad at her that mom just had to help him smash whip cream into Melissa's face. As you can tell we had fun!
So Steve, Phoenix, Teagan (cousin) and Grandpa Pranger got to go see Thomas the Train. The boys were in love. They were so excited they got to ride the train, take an absolutely adorable picture in front of the train (sorry I will have to upload that one), get new t-shirts, and just have fun!
Later that day Phoenix had his preschool graduation. It was fun to see all the things he has done in preschool that year. He is looking forward to next year. He keeps telling me he wants to go to preschool. I don't think he has gotten the concept of summer break. He loves going and doesn't want to stop going. I am glad he has such a love for learning.
We were really excited because a friend of ours got baptized. My dad was the one who baptized him.
Reagan just wanted to show off her cute dress!! I love dressing this gal up. Don't get me wrong I love finding cute things for Phoenix too. BUT they put out way more cute things for girls than they do boys!
Our friends Bryce and Anna came out to Utah for a visit. So of course we had to get together, have yummy food, and play some games. The boys were playing wii and had a fun time dancing away!
I got a few pictures, I say a few because kids were not cooperative, of the kids and they were so stinkin cute! I love these kiddos and the joy they bring into my life!

Steve- Can we just say BUSY! He is taking two classes this spring semseter. He was hoping for one more but they just don't offer as many as they do in the fall. He is also started working out. He enjoys getting some frustrations over school out by working out. He has also gotten a lot of golf in this month and is sure enjoying his new golf accessories. He has gotten golf shoes and a visor. So he is pretty set now.
Whitney- Garden, Mow, Play, Relax. That has been my month in a nutshell. I started my garden which is sprouting and doing good. Pictures will come soon. We have started work down in our neighborhood again, we have been mowing and cleaning homes. I love playing with my kids. It has been nice to get out and run around, go on walks, and just enjoy the great outdoors. Then because of all that I have been doing it is nice that the kids have been on the same nap schedule so I can relax. Even if it is only for a hour.
Phoenix- Well other than being able to do everything he has wanted to do this month, he has just been sprouting up. He has been gaining a lot of height lately, he is now more than half of me and I am 5'3, not super tall but he is only 3! He has enjoyed playing, golfing, soccer, baseball, parks, the zoo, and so much more. He has now graduated to 4 year old preschool. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. Now he is going to school and growing up way to fast.
Reagan- Little miss, what can I say. She is such a babbler. If you are on the phone she will try and babble into it. She now will say mama, dada, papa(grandpa), buba(phoenix), nana(grandma), det (set), nigh nigh (night, night), hi, uh oh, and blow and give kisses. She walks so good and Phoenix has enjoyed teaching her all sorts of new skills. She is also starting to test boundaries of what she can and can not do. It has been fun to see all the things she is starting to learn.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big both your kids are getting! Super cute!
Post a Comment