Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September

September was such a nice relaxing month. But we definitely had our fun too!
We started off celebrating a Teagan, their cousin's birthday. The kids loved the whole rodeo theme. I think we may have to try that at one of our parties.

The kids love going up to their grandparents. My parents recently put in a sandbox and the grand kids go bonkers for it. They will sit and play in the sandbox for hours.


One day while Steve and Reagan stayed home with a cold I had a mommy-son date with Phoenix. We headed off to the aquarium where we looked at a ton of fishes, stingrays, sharks, turtles and penguins. After we were done there we headed off to Trafalga. At trafalga they have mini golfing, laser tag, arcade games, and mini roller coasters. We had such a fun time. Phoenix especially loved the laser tag. He told me he wanted to go a hundred times.



So we got ready to gear up for the football game. We had some awesome friends who brought us cookies before the first game at home. They were delicious. I think they lasted two whole hours.



So I had been waiting for a while to get Reagan's Halloween outfit. It finally came in the mail. Doesn't she just look so cute! I love it. Phoenix loves his outfit and keeps asking when he gets to wear it!! He is an awesome pirate! ( I will get a picture soon!)

One Saturday we decided to take the kids to go see the Lion King 3D in theaters. Since it is one of our favorite movies it was nice to go and see it in the theater with our kids. We then walked down the street to let the kids play in the fountains. What a fun afternoon.!



So Reagan has this new habit of stuffing toys down her shirt. Phoenix thinks its hilarious and then helps her get them all out of her shirt.

Steve-
Well instead of doing classes at BYU he is taking online courses. He has three to do and then he only has two more classes and then he will officially graduate!! WAHOO!! But before he can truly celebrate he has to apply to graduate school. He is currently getting every and all paperwork he needs for his application and will start applying the end of October to the end of November. We won't know where we are going until around February. So look for an announcement of schooling at that time.
Whitney-
Well I think I officially ate through 80% of my garden. We have had so much good yummy food come out of our garden. I have thoroughly enjoyed eating the fruits of my labor. The kids are happy cause they got three pumpkins out of our garden. They have enjoyed watching them turn orange over the course of the summer. It has been a little weird for me to have 4 afternoons a week just to myself. I am finding unique ways to keep my self busy. But I enjoy doing various crafts, reading and getting some deep (really deep) cleaning done.
Phoenix-
He is just loving his preschool. He loves that he gets to go so much. His favorite thing at preschool is singing songs. He also loves to color, paint and stamp pictures for us. He is getting very creative. He loves to play I spy, matching games, and hide and seek!
Reagan-
She is very talkative. She loves to say Mom, Daddy, Bubba (phoenix), drink, please, sssshhhh (brush), teefff (teeth), Papa, Tea Tea (Teagan), Nana ( grandma), Men (amen), and much much more but that's what I can think of. She loves to play peek a boo with Phoenix and it makes her giggle so hard! She loved our garden as well. She would climb in it every day and pull something out that wasn't quite ready for her to eat. But she would try none the less. She also loves to dance to music and we have a fun time listening to music most of the day!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so pleased with the multiple Disney references in this post :)