Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March 2011

March was a fun month for us. We started out by doing some family and graduation pictures. We are so excited that Steve will be graduating in exactly 9 days from today. He has worked so hard!! Working a full time job and going to school full time. He has been amazing!






So since Steve couldn't figure out what he wanted for his birthday I decided to do some fun things instead. I know he has wanted to do this thing called a flow rider. It is where it simulates riding a wave. So he got to do that for his birthday. We met my sisters there and partied it up. We loved watching Steve get up and then wipe out. My sisters played games with the kiddos while I watched the hubby! Then we went bowling and came home for cake.







We then went to the BYU spring game. We ran into my dad and nephew Teagan. So we all sat together and loved cheering on our cougars. Reagan wasn't quite sure what to make of all of this considering this was her first BYU football game. She got super tired by the end and just wanted dad and mom to cuddle her. Phoenix loved cheering on the cougars and seeing Cosmo!



Steve- Like I said before he is so ready to graduate. He has senior-itis so bad. No motivation to do anything because he just wants to graduate. But he officially graduates on April 19 and April 20. Steve also got an amazing job offer up in Salt Lake City. He will be working for MRI and he does editing of papers between insurances and doctors. He makes sure that spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc is perfect. He started working part time this month and is still part time at his other job until he graduates. He loves his new job and is ready to be there full time.
Whitney- I have been enjoying all the glorious weather we have been having. We have been hitting a lot of 70 degree days but we have also had our freezing days too. So on the days that it is warm out I love going to the park with the kids or just playing baseball in the backyard. I have also been busy doing research on places to live in Salt Lake City. We have looked at a few places but are biting our time for the perfect one. I also have been getting my garden ready to go. I am excited to do this again.
Phoenix- He loves loves loves his preschool. He is now learning the alphabet and will constantly be writing down different letters. He loves to spell his name but often misspells it. But at least he is trying. He has also been excitedly doing his Mickey Mouse countdown, we made a countdown for how many days until we leave for Disneyland and that is the highlight of his day.
Reagan- She is a little two year old. She loves to talk all the time, most of which you don't understand but some of which you do. She loves to sing songs and loves Old McDonald and the song Tricky (by Run DMC). It is hilarious to listen to her try and sing songs. She is also quite demandant that she walk everywhere that you not carry her at all! But she is still my little girl who loves her blanket and just wants to snuggle before she goes to bed.

No comments: