Friday, March 28, 2014

February 2014

So February was a very busy and fun month for us.  We first started out with Reagan's birthday.  I can't believe that this little one is four years old.  She makes me laugh in so many ways.  Like when she fell asleep with her balloon.  Or when she thinks dancing is just spinning or shaking her booty.  She is such a fun and energetic little girl.  She had lots of fun having her cousins and a friend come to her party.  And of course since it is Reagan it was princess themed.


 Every year Reagan sends a balloon into the sky.  Reagan was born on the same day as her cousin Boston who passed away.  At his funeral we sent balloons to him and we have continued the tradition ever since. 

 After the party she was all to ready to pop all the balloons that we blew up to make towers for decorations for the party.
 For Valentines day we took the kids out to Chuck E Cheese.  It was a fun way to spend a special day with our kiddos.  They definitely felt the love.  I know I definitely felt the love when I got some beautiful roses delivered to me.
Every day I check Phoenix's back pack.  I check his homework make sure he is doing good.  One of the books he read was about a baby penguin.  He was asked how he is like the boy in the story.  I loved his answer to this it just melted my heart.
 Such a silly boy! He had a dress up week at school.  One day they got mustaches and another day they dressed how they think a 100 year old would dress.  He looked great with his baby powder grey hair!
 I love to snuggle this little one.
 I also love when I get to spend time with Reagan.  She is such a girly girl and loves to dress up and get her hair done. 







 We love when the Olympics happen.  We do fun things around the house for fun.  Here they are bobsledding and doing the skeleton down the hall on a box.  It was fun to teach the kids about the different events and to see the excitement on their faces.

 We then went sledding.  It was so fun because this year Reagan got to go for her first time.  While Kaylin got to hang out with Grandma.  Phoenix and Steve of course loved it too.  We had a bunch of us from my family go.  Which made for a super fun time!




 One day Aunt Alecia wanted to take Reagan to go get her birthday present.  She got to go to build a bear.  She made the cutest dog ever.  It is Cinderellas dog and she actually named it Cinderella.  There isn't a night that she doesn't go to bed with her dog.







Well that is February for us in a nutshell.  I'll give the personal updates on all of us in March.  So now hopefully I get it done in the first week rather than a month later.  :)





No comments: