Okay I know I am way behind on my blogging. So now I am playing catch up....so you get to read about two months all in one post.
The kids have been super cute lately. The other night we went to check on the kids like we do every night before going to bed. We ended up finding Phoenix and Reagan like this. All snuggled in bed together.
One afternoon my dad invited us to go to a new museum up at Thanksgiving point. It is called the museum of curiosity. It was pretty amazing. They had a rock wall, huge climbing area with nets and slides of all sorts. They had grocery stores, mail offices, movie theaters, train tracks, music areas and so much more. The kids were in heaven. They loved exploring and having a ton of fun.
We then had a party for Phoenix's soccer club. The RSL lion came out to say hi to everyone. They also had a bunch of bounce houses as well. Phoenix was really excited to get Leo the Lion to sign his soccer ball and Reagan was just super nervous to see him.
So one day Steve needed my help with something but I was in the middle of feeding Kaylin some food. Phoenix sweetly offered to help feed Kaylin so I could help Steve for a quick minute. I came back to find this is how he fed her......90% on the bib. She thought it was funny.
Next we are off to Easter. We always go down to my parents house because they put on the best Easter egg hunt ever! It is at night time and you hunt with your flashlights. It is so fun. We had over 60 kids there this year.
The next day we were off to BYU's Easter egg hunt as well. The kids had so much fun and got lots of fun things. Phoenix and Reagan both ended up with DVD's from BYU and they were actually two different ones. What are the odds?
After the hunt we went over to the BYU baseball game before heading home. Steve was on call this weekend and opted to stay home with the baby to make my life a bit easier.
The next day on Sunday we dyed and painted our Easter eggs. This is always fun for our kids and they get so creative with their eggs.
Kaylin has been into trying different foods as of lately. One of the meals I made was tacos with guacamole. She decided that it would be fun to try some. She loved it. Then she was grabbing for a lime wedge I had. I was all to curious to see her reaction. And it was priceless.
One day I took Reagan out to the zoo to just have some mommy and girls time. While the boys were out at soccer practice. Reagan loved it because they just opened a new area and there were lions there.
We also got to go and meet Anna and Elsa from frozen. So they were supposed to be there starting at 6 but the line started at 5. So we quickly jumped in so we wouldn't have to wait to long. So finally at 6:50 we finally got in to see them. But Reagan was so excited. The princesses were super cute they took their time with her. They did a little dance with her and talked with her. They told her to always take care of her little sister. She thought it was so neat they would tell her that.
We also had Phoenix's last soccer game. He was excited for it to be over. By the end he was getting burnt out and was ready to try a new sport. But he sure did love having Steve as his coach and enjoyed playing.
| Of course Reagan had to try and get in on the picture. |
| So I helped my zumba teacher at the recital showing what Zumba is. That is why I am in my sports clothes. |
Whitney- I have been super busy this month. Steve's work is doing a fundraiser for the organization World Joy. They build clinics, wells and schools out in Africa. So as our families part of fundraising I took photos for his work and all proceeds went to this fundraiser. (You can check it out on my photo blog baking photos.blogspot.com) Then on top of those photos I had the opportunity to take my sisters engagements and bridals. I am so excited for the upcoming wedding. I also have been working hard to loose the baby weight. So far I am down 15 lbs in a month and a half. So I am pretty pumped!
Phoenix- This stud is doing awesome. He has been blossoming in reading at school. They challenged the kids to read 100 books by the end of the year. He ended up reading 245 books. He is a lean mean reading machine. He also gave a expert report in his class. He got to choose his subject and it was on the avengers. He made a poster and got pencils and coloring pages for all of his class. He did such a great job and I was super proud of him.
Reagan- She is anxiously awaiting for when she gets to start preschool. She will start this fall and she can hardly wait. She loved doing her dance recital. As part of her recital they have us put stage makeup on her so she doesn't get washed out. She loves this and now asks all the time if she can wear mommies make up.
Kaylin- This girl is everywhere. She is crawling like a pro. She is constantly chasing after big brother and sister so she can get in on the fun. She is also sitting up all the time and she is starting to pull herself up on to her legs. She will find anything to pull up on so she can stand. She also turned 9 months old (AAAWWW!!!!), and I can hardly believe it. She also has started saying a few words. She will say hi, mama and Dada.... although she prefers to say Dada all the time. She also learned how to click her tongue and thinks it is hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment