The months started off with a photo shoot for little miss Kaylin. I can't believe how fast this last year has flown by. She has such a spunky personality. She has had the worst case of stranger danger and does not like to be held by any one else if mom or dad is around. But she is also very sweet. She loves to give kisses, say hi and bye, play with her siblings and eat lots of food. She sure does make us smile with her cheeseburger grin.
This month Kaylin has finally found a love for swings. When we first put her in she cried and then would hold her breath as we pushed her. Now she giggles with delight. If we are out on a walk and she finds a swing she will scream until I take her out of the stroller and give her a little ride on the swing.
We went down for a family party and since it was so warm I took the kids to the splash pad. They had so much fun and loved getting wet. It felt good to cool off since it was in the high 90's.
We always get super excited when our best friends come to town. Of course we always get together to have so much fun. We went swimming, got dinner, snow cones and lots of laughter. We sure do miss living right next door to each other though.
The next event on my list was to do a 5K. I had been looking at races that supported breast cancer. My Aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to honor her and let her know how much I love her. When I found the down and dirty race it looked like way to much fun for me. I was happy when my zumba instructor and her friend wanted to come and do it with me. I got muddy, foamy, and had a blast. I think I want to do it next year too.
Next we were off to Idaho. We got to celebrate Kaylin's birthday with Steve's family. Reagan was really excited because she got to go ride a horse. This gal just loves horses. So when Grandma Baker said her neighbor would take her for a ride she was just thrilled. Of course Kaylin was excited about birthday celebrations. She loved her ball pit and couldn't wait to hop in and start having a party.
I can't believe Phoenix's first day of school coincides with Kaylin's birthday. I also can't believe that he is in 2nd grade. When did he get so big? But he sure does love his teacher and loved going back. I am glad he has a love for learning.
Next up is the big day KAYLIN'S birthday. She had such a fun day. We took her to do pictures, to build a bear, to toys r us. Then she got a party that night too. This little gal was spoiled. She had fun walking around the various stores picking out what she wanted to get for her birthday. The kids insisted that we re-wrap her presents and let her open them at the party. Which I think she enjoyed, at least the older kids did. I was very impressed when she actually blew out her own birthday candles.
Next on our list was to get Reagan into preschool. She had been signed up for months to start at Ms. Sherry's preschool. She was very excited, not nervous one bit. It is very weird and quiet just having on kiddo at home 3 days a week. It is nice when my house is full again.
I took the kids to the Ogden temple open house. Phoenix was very quiet during all of it. When we hit the celestial room he looked at me and said WOW. When we got out he said he could really feel Jesus in there and that he can't wait to go back.
We signed both the kids up for soccer this year. Phoenix had Steve as his coach once again. Reagan has loved just getting out there and playing. Phoenix is getting a bit moire competitive and loves that this year he gets to learn positions and really develop some skills.
Kaylin is now walking. She was very unsure at first but once she got it down she couldn't help but chase the older kids around the house.
Also she was very funny in the way her teeth came in. She got the bottom two middle teeth. Then the top two side teeth. She looked like a vampire for about a month.
Once again its time a for a Pranger family party. This time we played kick ball and the kids had a blast. We always love when we get to spend time with the family.
There was an 80's themed daddy daughter dance at our church. Steve and Reagan had a fun time. Steve even won the dance off!
The kids had been begging to do a camp out in our living room. So one day I surprised them by pulling out the tent and setting it up in our front room. They kids had so much fun.
Now hopefully I can get to October's post before December hits. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment